You don't need to travel all the way to Munich to celebrate. We've got all the Oktoberfestivies right here—fresh Oktoberfest lager, food specials, themed music, limited merchandise, and fest activities. Prost!
We’re tapping our Oktoberfest lager first thing on Saturday, September 24. Meanwhile's Oktoberfest is an easy drinking, malty tribute to the only beer poured at the fest. Our food trucks are serving up limited edition menu pairings! Available until sold out.
- Distant Relatives: Hog “Dog” with smothered cabbage.
- Side Eye Pie: Pretzels with Spicy Mustard & Meanwhile Beer Cheese; Pizza with mustard cream sauce, confit potatoes, bacon lardons, pickled onions, and herbs.
- Pueblo Viejo: Parrilladas—beef fajitas with shrimp, served with nopalitos, cebollitas, chile toreado, rice & frijoles charros.
- Besame: My Jam, a pretzel-milk ice cream with swirled strawberry jam, and an Oktoberfest Sundae with malted caramel, banana chocolate, peanut butter, and pretzels.
- Smokin' Banh Mi: Currywurst
Ever wanted to hold a glass far away from your face for as long as physically possible? Purchase a stein at the bar and meet us at the stage promptly at 4pm!
And in the evening, of course, we'll have live polka music to tie it all together. Dead Music Capital Band with Oliver Steck takes the stage on Saturday, September 24 from 7-9pm. Off the Grid joins us on Sunday, September 25 from 7-9pm.
We can't wait to see you!