Delivery Driver/Draft Technician
Meanwhile Brewing Company is a 15 bbl brewery and taproom in Austin, TX. We are seeking a passionate, quality-focused, safety-driven, and team-oriented delivery driver to join our sales team! We need a driver who is borderline obsessed with customer service. Your everyday interaction with our customers means you will be an essential face of the company. You’ll be working directly with our Director of Sales to structure delivery routes for the week and to perform draft line cleaning. This position is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the craft brewery business. That sound like something you’re into? Let’s be friends.
- Performs regular cleaning cycles on draft lines for accounts around Austin
- Performs basic draft line repairs
- Prepares, loads out, & delivers kegged and canned beer based on orders.
- Retrieves dirty, empty kegs from accounts
- Collects payment from customers and records transactions on invoices and company logs
- Inspects their van and handle basic vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes and other fluid/air top-offs
- Operates a forklift.
- Maintains an obsessively clean and organized work environment.
- Meticulously documents every aspect of the delivery & line cleaning process – every time.
- Helps maintain and record inventory of kegs and finished product
- Has strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- This is a full-time hourly position – that’s 40 hours each week, occasional overtime.
- Valid Driver’s License. No CDL Required
- We’re working with beer here – you gotta be 21 years old
- It helps if you have some delivery or vehicle maintenance experience, especially with diesel engines.
- This job is physical. You’ll be moving 75-165 pound kegs, twisting/turning, reaching over your shoulders, climbing stairs, working in hot/cold/wet conditions, bending/stooping, and standing/walking.
- You must be able to work weekdays with the occasional weekend deliveries . Shifts are 8-10 hours and will typically begin at 7 or 8 AM.
- You must conduct yourself professionally while representing Meanwhile Brewing Co. whether in the field, our own taproom, or at an event/competition.
- You must be able to communicate issues/exceptions/resolution plans for missed deliveries with the sales team.