Our Werewolf Halloween Costume Contest returns on Wednesday, October 26! Join us for a DJ set by Greg Gioria, a pet-friendly market, a photobooth for your furry friend, and most importantly, the costume contest itself.
Dress up your pet in their spookiest or silliest costume to win prizes for a variety of vendors! Make sure you’re ready to go at 7pm sharp for the contest.
The contest categories include:
- Scariest Scoundrel
- Funniest Furry Friend
- Best Buds (human/pet duo)
Stick around for activities and socializing! Make sure to grab some dog-friendly ice cream from our friends at Besame!
- 5-9pm: Dog-friendly Market, featuring: Conscious Dog Pet Food / Happy Hearts Austin / Pawstin Barkery / Pet Honesty / PrideBites / Floof Club / Frankie Junior Co. / Xolo Sarapes
- 5:30-7:30pm: Pup Photobooth presented by Traverse Photography
- 5-9pm: DJ Greg Gioia spins some Halloween tunes
- 7pm: Werewolf Costume Contest
Meanwhile welcomes all leashed and friendly pets!