You don't need to travel all the way to Munich to celebrate. We've got all the Oktoberfestivies right here—Oktoberfest lager, food specials, themed music, limited merchandise, and fest activities. Prost!
We’re have our Oktoberfest lager on draft all weekend. Meanwhile's Oktoberfest is an easy drinking, malty tribute to the only beer poured at the fest. Our food trucks are serving up limited edition menu pairings! Available on Friday, September 29 until sold out.
- Distant Relatives: Beef Hot Link with watermelon rind relish & red pepper mustard.
- Side Eye Pie: Bratwurst & Sauerkraut Pizza
- Pueblo Viejo: Tacos Dorados con Tinga de Pollo; served with three tacos, and a side of rice and beans.
- Besame:Pretzel Ice Cream filled with Valrhona Guanaja 70% Chocolate Flakes, Miso Caramel, & Pretzel Brittle.
- Songbird: Koji-brined Pork Schnitzel with Cranberry Mustard, Shredded Cabbage, & Mayo.
The weekend schedule is as follows:
- 4pm: Stein Hoisting (adults only) - with prizes!
- 7pm: Music by Dead Music Capital Band